Eastern Carver County Schools saw five students named to the 66-member All-State Speech Team. This is the first year of the all-state speech team recognition, who were nominated by their coaches. All-state members must have qualified for the state tournament for two years and must have demonstrated speech skills in at least three other activities such as student council, theater, National Honor Society or athletic leadership.
All-State Speech Team will be recognized at the state tournament April 21-22 at Apple Valley High School. Our district’s All-State Speech Team members are:
- April Grabner, Chanhassen High School
- Hailey Frye, Chanhassen High School
- Kush Brahmbhatt, Chanhassen High School
- Sam Buisman, Chanhassen High School
- Patrick Quinn, Chaska High School