Immersion Learners at Chaska Middle School West created Cartoneras, which are books made of recycled materials, traditionally made in Latin America. They then shared these with students at their former school, La Academia.
- District reviews operating budget and funding gaps
- High School Registration Night and PSEO Information Night Rescheduled for 2/11
- 25th Annual Community Jazz Festival Finale Concert – Feb. 9
- Enrollment Growth Continues
- With enrollment growing 1,400 students in 5 years, task force recommends new school