Eastern Carver County Schools lunch distribution will continue through Monday, June 29. District Nutrition Services staff have compiled the list below to help families find resources in our community for meals and food assistance during the summer months:
- Find summer meal distribution sites for students using the Hunger Impact Partners Summer Meals Database
- Eastern Carver County food shelf resources: Bountiful Baskets Food Shelf
- Additional community resources for food assistance: Second Harvest Heartland
- Call or Text to find summer meals for kids starting July 1st:
- Call the 2-1-1 Hotline or from cell phones – Twin Cities Metro Area: 651-291-0211, Greater Minnesota: 800-543-7709, TTY: 651-291-8440.
- Call the National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-Hungry or 1-877-8-HAMBRE, available from Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.-9 p.m., Central Time.
- Text “Summer Meals” to 97779. Spanish speakers, text “Verano” to 97779.