Many adolescents experience some form of anxiety and depression. Come learn about common triggers that cause anxiety and depression during adolescence, as well as how to tell the difference between everyday experiences of anxiety and depression vs. clinical levels. This presentation will identify warning signs that parents and educators can watch for, give them practical tools for how to respond effectively, and offer guidance about seeking mental health treatment. Presented by Nicole M. Johnson, MA, Post Doctoral Fellow, Lorenz Clinic
- Eastern Carver County Schools Board Meeting Open Forum Guidelines
- July 22: A Community Conversation on Equity and Eastern Carver County Schools
- Eastern Carver County School Board Approves November Referendum
- District names two new key administrators
- How did the legislative session impact Eastern Carver County Schools?