Staff from Traverse Counseling and Consulting will discuss the idea of a technology addiction and whether it is real or not by discussing and using current research and the current understanding technology has on the brain. Strategies for caregivers, parents, and teachers will be provided to help children establish a safe and healthy relationship with technology. Event is free to attend but registration is encouraged.
- Eastern Carver County Schools Board Meeting Open Forum Guidelines
- July 22: A Community Conversation on Equity and Eastern Carver County Schools
- Eastern Carver County School Board Approves November Referendum
- District names two new key administrators
- How did the legislative session impact Eastern Carver County Schools?