The Human Resources department for Eastern Carver County Schools is committed to serving students by finding and retaining the best, most qualified staff for each department in the district. We are dedicated to serving staff with benefits information and resources.
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
Submit an application for current openings - Click to expand
If you have questions about the application process please contact Stacy Schulze, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-556-6250.
*If you have questions about a specific job that is posted please contact the supervisor listed on the posting.
Human Resources staff do not have access to hiring supervisor timelines or interview schedules.
Our online application only allows you to submit an application for current openings. Please know that positions open unexpectedly and fill quickly. Check our website often for current job opportunities.
Your online application will be retained in active status for one year. If you are selected for an interview a school district official will contact you.
If you are contacted and offered a position payroll paperwork and background check instructions will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on your application.
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Carver County Schools.
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment (click on ‘Login to Existing Application’ in upper right corner)
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help
Eastern Carver County Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eastern Carver County Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Thank you for your interest in substitute positions with Eastern Carver County Schools - Click to expand
- Custodial, Food Service, Instructional Paraprofessional, Club Care and Clerical Substitutes are paid $12.25/hour
- Special Education Paraprofessionals are paid $13.00/hour
- Nurse Substitutes are paid $22.00/hour
- Teacher Substitutes are paid $120.00/day
- Make sure you submit an online employment application.
- Contact Jean White in Human Resources (952-556-6252) to inform her you would like to be on the sub list.
- Keep your teaching license current or apply for a 5 year short-call sub license
- Review Substitute Handbook and Policies
Access Paycheck Information Online
View your paycheck online - Click to expand
Eastern Carver County Schools provides paperless employee check stubs. Once you have been entered into the system you can view your paycheck online through Skyward. Please follow the directions below:
- Go to Skyward
- Click on “Forgot your Login/Password?”
- Enter your e-mail address
You will receive an e-mail with a link you will need to click on to enter a new password for Skyward employee access.