The Human Resources department for Eastern Carver County Schools is committed to serving students by finding and retaining the best, most qualified staff for each department in the district. We are dedicated to serving staff with benefits information and resources.
Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance.
Employment Application Information
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Carver County Schools!
If you have questions about the application process please contact Stacy Schulze, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you have questions about a specific job that is posted please contact the supervisor listed on the posting.
Human Resources staff do not have access to hiring supervisor timelines or interview schedules.
Our online application only allows you to submit an application for current openings. Please know that positions open unexpectedly and fill quickly. Check our website often for current job opportunities.
Your online application will be retained in active status for one year. If you are selected for an interview a school district official will contact you.
If you are contacted and offered a position payroll paperwork and background check instructions will be e-mailed to the e-mail address on your application.
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Carver County Schools.
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment (click on ‘Login to Existing Application’ in upper right corner)
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help
Eastern Carver County Schools is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable Equal Opportunity laws, directives and regulations of Federal, State and Local governing bodies or agencies. Eastern Carver County Schools does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Welcome substitutes! You are a vital part of the district’s professional team. It takes a special kind of person to be a successful substitute, a person who cares about children, is patient, creative and versatile. Your commitment allows important work to continue each day. Our substitutes access assignments 24/7 via Absence Management (AESOP). You can choose which schools you’ll accept jobs from, what times you would like to be called, what days you are not available to work and more!
Why Apply to be a Substitute?
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Bonus opportunity
- Athletic/Activity pass to attend events/games
- Avenue to other district positions
- Custodial, Food Service, Paraprofessional, and Clerical Substitutes are paid $12.75/hour
- Special Education Paraprofessionals are paid $13.50/hour
- Nurse Substitutes are paid $22.00/hour
- Teacher Substitutes are paid $125.00/full day
- Licensed District 112 Retirees (teachers) are paid $130.00/full day
Basic Hiring Process:
- Check at least two references via electronic reference surveys
(Be sure to include e-mail addresses for your references)
- Application Review
- If hired, you will receive an e-mail with next steps
Short Call Substitute Information:
Eastern Carver County Schools accepts two-year short call substitute licenses. You can apply for this licensure through the Minnesota Department of Education if you have a Bachelor’s degree.
Please complete an online application. AFTER your application has been screened and accepted you will receive an email with payroll paperwork and background check instructions. There will also be information regarding a separate training specific to 2-year short call substitutes. This also applies to individuals holding 2-year licenses that are subbing in other districts. Training will be paid at $125 per day upon completion of five full days of substituting in Eastern Carver County Schools.
Information and Resources:
Prospective Employees - Benefit Information
Welcome! Employees working 30 hours or more per week qualify for benefits. The district’s benefit summary book as well as the cost/premium sheets can be found below. You share the costs of some benefits (medical and dental), and based on your specific contract, Eastern Carver County Schools provides other benefits at little or no cost to you (Life, Long-Term Disability).
Benefit Plans Offered:
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Group Life Insurance and AD&D
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Please note, the district offers a reduced network of providers (The Achieve Network) for a 5% decrease in premiums. Read more about the network here.
If you have any questions please contact Laurie Zebell, Benefits Specialist at ZebellL@district112.org
Resources for Employees without District E-mail Accounts
How to Set up your Skyward Account:
- Go to Skyward
- Click “Forgot your Login/Password?”
- Enter your personal e-mail address
- You will receive an e-mail with instructions to set up your account
How to View your Paystubs:
- Login to Skyward
- Click Employee Information -> Check History (under payroll)
- Clink on an individual check number or select “Show Check”
How to Change your Address:
- Login to Skyward
- Click Employee Information -> Personal Information
- To update your address click Address and then Request Changes
- Direct Deposit Authorization Change Form
- Name Change Form
- W-4 Form (Federal) & W-4 Form (MN – State)
- If you complete a federal W-4 form you are required to complete the state W-4 form as well. If you do not complete a state form when updating your federal withholdings, the district is required to withhold tax at the single filing status with zero allowances. You are not required to complete a federal W-4 form if you are only updating your state W-4 form.