Welcome! The Transportation Department is staffed by professionals serving and supporting you and your children. Drivers and office staff are dedicated to the safe transportation of the students. The Transportation Department is responsible for coordinating and staffing bus routes throughout the district, teaching bus safety to students, registering students for school bus service and contracting for transportation with Positive Connections, Anderson Bus Company and Koch School Bus Company. (Please note: As of 2012, Koch School Bus Company and Anderson Bus Company merged.)
Our goal is the safe daily journey of your student to and from school.
Who to call and when:
Call the Eastern Carver County Schools’ Transportation Department (952-556-6160) for the following:
- Daily riding pattern changes
- Request for a bus stop change
- Concerns about bus safety
Call the Bus Company for the following:
- When your child will not be riding the bus
- Lost and found items
- If the bus is more than 5 minutes late
Positive Connections Bus Company
Main office: 952-361-0899
Patty Reed, Manager
Mark Grover & Janae Angon, Dispatchers
Danielle Killion, Charter Dispatcher
Tom Ott, Safety Person
Koch School Bus Company : Shakopee Office
Main office: 952-445-8129
Jennifer Christianson, Dispatcher/Operations
Brian Koch, Owner
Koch School Bus Company: Waconia Office
Main office: 952-442-3370
Chris Thole, Charter Dispatcher
Georgie Klaustermeier, Dispatcher/Router
Brian Koch, Owner
PREPARE NOW FOR 2016-2017 BUSING NEEDS
Preliminary bus information, based on your child’s home address, will be posted on Campus/Parent Portal the first week of August. Final busing information will be posted on August 24. With the exception of Special Education students, no letters will be sent to student homes.
If your child requires other busing arrangements, please complete one of the following forms:
- If your student has any schedule other than traveling to and from home and school, (i.e., shared custody or day care) you must complete the Elementary & Middle School Transportation Registration Form (en Español). This needs to be filled out annually. You do not need to complete this form if your child will be picked up and dropped off at your home address each day.
- If you have a high school student in grades 10-12 who will need busing, you must complete the High School Transportation Registration Form (en Español) if they intend to ride the bus. This form needs to be completed annually.
Contact the Transportation Department at 952-556-6160, or email@example.com, with any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions - Click to expand
MyStop is a web-based application to access live bus GPS information. Updated every 1 to 2 minutes, MyStop graphically displays the school bus’s location and the estimated time of arrival to a specific student’s bus stop.
How do I use MyStop?
Once you have registered your family and logged in, you will be able to select your children the drop-down menu. To access the system, follow the steps below.
- Go to Campus Portal to find your family’s personal user mame and password. In Campus Portal, select a child and on the left menu bar click on “Reports” then “Bussing Information.” Copy down your family’s MyStop user name and password. You only need to complete this once per family.
- Go to mystop.district112.org. Enter your user name and password, which you obtained in step 1 and click Login.
- On the screen (see image) is a map depicting a portion of your child’s bus route.
- Use the drop down menu to select other students in the family.
- Yellow arrow represents the current location and direction of the bus. Green line shows the portion of the route where students are picked up or dropped off. Lavender line shows the planned route from/to school.
Forgot your MyStop password?
Find it in Campus Portal (step 1 above). Or contact Transportation at MyStop@district112.org or 952-556-6165.