Eastern Carver County Athletic Center
The Eastern Carver County Athletic Center was completed in December, 2017. Students from Chaska Middle School East utilize this new space for physical education during school hours. Outside groups including E. Carver Co. Schools Community Education, district athletic teams, and approximately 10 other local sports groups and organizations rent the facility throughout the year. Reservations can be made year round to use the turf, however, the facility will only be covered by the dome from approximately November through April each year.
Eastern Carver County Athletic Center: Located at 1650 Park Ridge Dr., Chaska.
- 230 ft x 450 ft
- Size allows for 3 field areas of approximately 130 ft by 190 feet each
- 103,500 total sq. ft
- Domed during winter season, approx. mid-November thru mid-April
- Walking Track is approximately .24 miles per lap
- Open air turf during summer season, approx. mid-April thru mid-November
- 3 smaller practice turf fields of approx. 130’ x 190’ each
- The 3 fields together equal 1 full-size turf field
- 3 batting cages