Eastern Carver County Athletic Center
The Eastern Carver County Athletic Center was completed in December. Students from Chaska Middle School East utilize this new space for physical education during school hours. Outside groups including E. Carver Co. Schools Community Education, district athletic teams, and approximately 10 other local sports groups and organizations rent the facility throughout the year. Reservations can be made year round to use the turf, however, the facility will only be covered by the dome from approximately November through April each year.
Eastern Carver County Athletic Center:
Located at 1650 Park Ridge Dr., Chaska.
- 230 ft x 450 ft
- Size allows for 3 field areas of approximately 130 ft by 190 feet each
- 103,500 total sq. ft.
The Facilities Department is working to schedule times for the public to use the walking track, free of charge, as long as activities on the turf do not present danger to walkers. More information will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
For more information about facility availability – click here.
Have a question or need help placing a facility request? Email email@example.com
- The walking track is not available during the school days
- It may be available after 4pm on weekdays when it is rented and a building monitor is on site
- It may be available weekends when it is rented and a building monitor is on site
- Please check the availability calendar for this information here