MyStop is a web-based application to access live bus GPS information. Updated every 1 to 2 minutes, MyStop graphically displays the location of your child’s bus and the estimated time of arrival to a specific student’s bus stop. How do I use MyStop? Once you have registered your family and logged in, you will be able to select your children the drop-down menu. To access the system, follow the steps below. Go to Campus Portal to find your family’s personal user name and password.
- Campus Portal opens to the “Message Center” screen (see screenshot here)
- Click on “Today” tab on the left then choose a student name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the student’s name and then choose “Bus Information” tab
- Your family’s NEW MyStop username and password is shown on the bottom of the Bus Information screen.
- You will also find the link to the MyStop login landing page on this screen. (note: the MyStop page is titled Tyler’s Versatrans Onscreen”
- You only need to complete this once per family.