Buildings & Grounds
The Buildings and Grounds department for Eastern Carver County Schools is committed to providing students a safe, comfortable learning environment, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Our team provides daily support to:
- Maintain building systems and structures;
- Service the grounds;
- Provide custodial services;
- Oversee construction and renovation projects;
- Maintain compliance with building codes;
- Maintain compliance with fire codes;
- Safety and environmental regulations;
- Oversee security and fire alarm systems in all buildings.
Facilities Maintenance & Improvement
Just like homeowners review and prioritize their maintenance projects, the school district does the same for all of our facilities. Eastern Carver County Schools has a 10-year plan for addressing the needs of each school building.
Annual Lead in Water Report