The Community Relations Department supports a variety of internal and external communication. Our goal is to provide accurate, timely, and actionable information about our exceptional schools to staff, families, the community, and the media.
Media requests: Contact Celi Haga, Director of Communications and Community Relations, at 952-556-6121 or HagaC@district112.org.
- How can I as a parent or guardian be assured that I receive the most up-to-date information from my child's school?
- How and when will I be notified if something happens at my child’s school?
- How soon after an incident can a parent expect to be contacted?
- Will messages be available in alternative formats?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about communications?
When using Eastern Carver County Schools district or school logos (i.e., Chaska Hawks, Chanhassen Storm) by a non-district entity, permission and approval is required from the district's communications department. Those permissions can be obtained by filling out the form below, or contacting Celi Haga, Director of Communications and Community Relations, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952)-556-6121.