Health Services are provided for all students in District 112. Each building is staffed with a Registered Nurse (RN), and overseen by a district Licensed School Nurse (LSN).
- Immunization monitoring;
- First aid;
- Hearing, vision, and scoliosis screening in selected grades;
- Prescribed health procedures;
- Surveillance of communicable diseases;
- Managing individualized health plans for students with health concerns;
- Maintaining health records;
- Special education team member;
- Crisis team planning and response.