Transportation Department (952) 556-6160 for daily riding pattern changes, requests for a bus stop change, concerns about bus safety.
Call the Bus Company when your child will not be riding the bus, lost and found items, if the bus is more than 5 minutes late.
The Transportation Department is staffed by professionals serving and supporting you and your children. Drivers and office staff are dedicated to the safe transportation of the students. The Transportation Department is responsible for coordinating and staffing bus routes throughout the district, teaching bus safety to students, registering students for school bus service and contracting for transportation with Positive Connections and Koch School Bus Company.
Our goal is the safe daily journey of your student to and from school.
Winter 2021 Reminders
- Dress warmly for the bus - some windows will be open regardless of the weather.
- All students have labeled assigned seats on the bus, staying in those seats is important for any potential contact tracing.
- No eating or drinking on the bus - masks must be worn at all times.
- Update your transportation form if there are have been changes to your bussing needs.
MyStop is a web-based application to access live bus GPS information. Updated every 1 to 2 minutes, MyStop graphically displays the school bus’s location and the estimated time of arrival to a specific student’s bus stop.
How do I use MyStop?
Once you have registered your family and logged in, you will be able to select your children the drop-down menu. To access the system, follow the steps below.
Go to Campus Portal to find your family’s personal user name and password.
- Campus Portal opens to the “Message Center” screen
- Click on “Reports” then choose a student name in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on the student’s name and then choose “Bus Information” tab on the left
- Your family’s NEW MyStop username and password is shown on the bottom of the Bus Information screen.
- You will also find the link to the MyStop login landing page on this screen. (note: the MyStop page is titled Tyler’s Versatrans Onscreen”
- You only need to complete this once per family.
The first day of school for the 2020-21 school year for grades K -12 is Tuesday, September 8. If your child requires other busing arrangements, please complete one of the following forms:
The Transportation Department will create bus schedules for the school year based on your child’s home address, or an alternate address that you provide to us. Bus information will be posted on Campus Portal, no letters will be sent to student homes.
If your Elementary or Middle School student has any schedule other than traveling to and from home and school, (i.e., shared custody or day care) you must complete the Elementary & Middle School Transportation Registration Form. This form needs to be filled out annually. (You do NOT need to complete this form if your child will be picked up and dropped off at your home address each day.)
If you have a high school student in grades 10-12 who will need busing, you must complete the High School Transportation Registration Form if they intend to ride the school bus. Also please complete this form if your 9th grader has any schedule other than traveling to and from home and school, (i.e., shared custody). (You do NOT need to complete this form if your 9th grader will be picked up and dropped off at your home address each day.) This form needs to be filled out annually.
Deliver forms to your child’s school, to the Welcome Center, or send it to the Transportation Department – Transportation@district112.org or fax: 952-556-6169. Contact the Transportation Department at 952-556-6160, or firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Call the Eastern Carver County Schools’ Transportation Department (952-556-6160) for the following:
Daily riding pattern changes | Request for a bus stop change | Concerns about bus safety
Call the Bus Company for the following:
When your child will not be riding the bus | Lost and found items | If the bus is more than 5 minutes late