Intercultural Specialists connect multicultural and under-served families and students with community and school programs, resources, and events to ensure academic success.
Intercultural Specialists specialize in:
- Promoting academic success with multicultural students;
- Educating multicultural families how to navigate the Eastern Carver County Schools educational system;
- Mediating concerns between multicultural students and schools;
- Building the bridge between diverse families and the school community;
- Promoting cultural awareness;
- Being a resource for questions and concerns for multicultural parents and students.